Important Information about Memberships
Membership Terms and Conditions
To qualify for a junior membership, the junior must be 14 years or under as of 23 April 2019 irrespective of the member’s age at the time of purchasing the membership.
Children 3 years of age and under are admitted free providing they are seated on their parent/guardian’s knee and do not require a seat. It is the parent/guardian’s sole responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being their children.
To qualify for a concession membership, members must hold one of the following forms of identification: pension card, full time student card, senior’s card, disability card, or carer’s card. A photocopy of a valid concession card is required with your membership application.
Health care cards and health benefits cards do not qualify.
Random checks are conducted at both venues on members with concession memberships. Concession members must have appropriate identification with them when attending all The Sal’s NBL games. The Southern Huskies retain the right to cancel the membership (without refund) of any member without the appropriate identification.
All Southern Huskies members will receive a 10% discount off retail price merchandise purchased through any Southern Huskies Store
To receive a discount at the store, members must present their membership card at to merchandise staff members.
Southern Huskies will not provide refunds or apply future credit where a Membership Discount was not used during the transaction.
A discount is not available on sale items.
All prices quoted on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices are inclusive of GST. All payments will be processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Valid Visa and MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards are accepted and processed through our secure third party gateway, Stripe. Southern Huskies Basketball Pty Ltd website does not record or store cardholder account data and information. Cardholder account data and information is maintained by our secure third party gateway, Stripe.
Payment processing services for users on southernhuskies.com.au are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service(collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a registered user on southernhuskies.com.au, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of southernhuskies.com.au enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide southernhuskies.com.au accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize southernhuskies.com.au to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Unless the customer has another valid written agreement with Southern Huskies Basketball Pty Ltd, the Terms and Conditions outlined under this section of this website apply to all sales made via the online platform southernhuskies.com.au or otherwise. By purchasing from Southern Huskies Baskletball Pty Ltd you agree to the stated Terms and Conditions.
Foundation Membership Terms and Conditions
- If the NBL bid is unsuccessful membership fees will not be refunded
- The purchase of a Foundation Membership purchase is not a guarantee that Southern Huskies Basketball Pty Ltd will obtain an NBL licence
- Any discount on merchandise is valid in the Southern Huskies Basketball Pty Ltd online store only and does not apply to sale items. The store will be available in August 2018
- Any discount on on Home Game Tickets is valid for online sales only and only when inputting your membership code into the coupon code area of the ticket sales checkout. This facility will be available only if an NBL licence is granted.
- Any discount on Seating Memberships is valid for online sales only and only when inputting your membership code into the coupon code area of the ticket sales checkout. The discount does not apply to Court-side Boxes or Recliner Zones.
- The price of the Foundation Membership will be taken from the value of a season ticket when purchased online and your membership code added into the coupon code area of the season ticket sales checkout.
- The membership card doesn’t guarantee entry to any game without the purchase of a valid ticket
- The membership card can’t be used to gain access to any ticketed or premium member only areas
- One membership per person
- Memberships are not transferable
- Southern Huskies Basketball Pty Ltd are not responsible for membership cards that are lost, stolen or destroyed. Lost membership cards must be reported immediately and a replacement card will be issued. Please note that the charge of $15.00 will be applied for replacement cards.